Friday, September 26, 2008

well I guess its time to post something. I guess I ran out of things to whine about.lol!!!! So its barely daylight here I had to take Robert over the very high skyway bridge this morning so he could go to work in Miami. For one thing its too dang early and it was still dark when we went over the bridge so didn't even get to enjoy the great view from up there. Wait is that a whine I'm hereing. Must be back on track now, shooo had myself worried there for a minute.Thats the bad thing about his job always having to travel but I guess most people don't hire moving crews to move across town. Roberts nephew is in town from Kentucky his name is Andrew and he was Roberts best man in our wedding anyway hes in the army and is getting sent to afganistan in a month so he came home to see everyone. Hes really a nice kid and he snuck of and got married to a girl he met well you guessed it in a chat room. like uncle like nephew or so the saying goes. They actually got married like two weeks before us. Needless to say the grandma was not impressed. So everyone tried to keep it a secret during our wedding until it was time to throw the garter and Andrew didn't go out to catch it. Grandma said Andrew you better get out there and someone said why would he hes already married. A BIIIIGGGGG WHOOPS!!!! She again was not impressed.But alls well that ends well and now shes ok with it after a year. She kind of had to raise Andrew because Roberts sister Kim past away about 9 or 10 years ago of skin cancer. And shes a very controlling person in the first place so you can see why she took this so hard. Mother in laws can't live with em and definately can't live with em. But thats another story so I won't get into that at the moment. Still waiting for my transfer to Oregon but then I'm thinkin how the heck are we gonna move thats the thing about a transfer kinda have to go when the opportunity arises.Don't really want to lose my job because they do pay me well and if I moved there and got a new one the money probably wouldn't be as good so I guess we'll deal with that when the time comes.All I know is I 'm way homesick and miss my family terribly. I finally did get to talk to Forrest 2 days ago and he reminded me mom do you realize in 2 years I'll be 30. I said thanks for reminding me and making me feel the o word. Oh well age is all what you make of it. I have to stay young since my husband is still only 39. Thats the hard thing I told him I'd go backwards and he could go forward till we were the same age. I don't know think that will work??? anyway have a great Friday and love you all

2 comments:

Randy said...

It's 10 p.m. here and I still have a slow hour until I'm off for the weekend. Maybe we can swap jobs and houses for a few months. You guys can live here and we'll live there. It'd be great to be back in civilization again. Have a great weekend.

Debbie said...

Hey great post once agian Marilyn. Maybe you should consider house/job swaping for a while. wouldn't that be fun. I saw a show like that once and it turned out good. Anyway got to go play with Ben. I will be posting more pics soon. I bet everyone will get pretty tired of of that soon.Have a good day !!



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!