Sunday, September 14, 2008

well second time in blogland feels kinda ummm should i say good. anyway life in Florida where do I start? First of all I ended up here because at 50 I decided to run away from home. Yea I know that sounds kinda weird but hey you gotta do what you gotta do. Started out in oregon in a long 29 yr loveless marriage you know wasnt aloud to have friends was made to feel like I was worthless you know the mental and physical abuse thing well to shorten the story I was messing with my cell phone one night and I found this chat room. Wait its not like it sounds honest. Anyway I met lots of people some good some not so good and built my friends online. That way I could talk to people and try to feel a little normal without my x ever knowing. Was kinda dangerous considering if he would of caught me all hell would of broken out. But as I said life goes on. Then one day in December I chatted with this guy in Florida well do you see where Im going with this? Anyway he made me smile and laugh and not have that worthless feeling every time we talked. I felt like I had found the other half of my heart. I dont know maybe thats how you know you found your soul mate. I told him all about me and my life and he was always just a phone call away with sweet things to say and just the right words when I needed it. so one day me and my son Forrest was coming home from town and out of the blue he said I needed to get away from his dad before something bad happened so I did. He gave me a black eye and when he fell asleep I left with only my clothes that I could carry. I bought a ticket to Florida and waited to leave. That was probably one of the worst days I had ,leaving my kid and grandson and my family I was never aloud to see. But I did it and of course I had the flights from hell. got stranded in Chicago for hours on the plane waiting for the wings to get defrosted, oh by the way I was still in shock at this time and really wasnt feeling any kind of emotions. So all the time I sitting on this plane I cant call Robert because oh yea Robert is who I was going to meet in Florida, anyway because they wouldnt let us use our phones. So I sat there in this stuper. Finally we took off like 4 hrs later seriously it sucked. When we landed I called Robert and told him I was finally here and he said give me 20 min., so I went and got my luggage and sat on it patiently waiting when out of the blue it struck me, oh my god what am I doing? what if he doesnt like me? what if hes a killer? I know that sounds far fetched but these days how do you know. I just convinced myself oh well it cant be any worse than what I had just left. So back to the sitting..... and waiting.......and geez it felt like every minute was an hour. Then I seen him of course until now all I had was photos so I mean I think thats him ok calm down hey hes cute shoooo ok a cute killer stop my brain was going a hundred miles an hr in this one minute. Hes looking around as hes coming through the door and then he looks at me. Hes smiling im smiling and a little teary eyed must be jet lag.... then he does it he kissed me on my forehead. I dont know about any of you but to a girl that hadnt been kissed in well years and years that was the most wonderful kiss I had ever had. we got in the pickup and headed to his house I sat against the door, hey dont laugh I was new at this dating if you could call it that thing. He ask me to scoot over by him said he didnt bite so nervously I moved over kind of embarrassed Im 50 remember????? Then it happened we stopped at a red light and he kissed me just a little light one wow!!!!!!!!!!!! It may sound weird but his lips felt so familiar to me. My soul mate??? I knew right then I was going to spend the rest of my life with this man.So to make a long story short 2 years later we married. I love him so much and he still makes me feel like that first kiss, safe, loved and very very happy. Sounds like an e harmony commercial but I owe it all to sprints chatroom. Thankyou sprint...

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great story. I'm glad you got out of that situation and found your soul mate. I'm glad you're happy.
Randy said you may move to Oregon. We might move back to the mainland some day. We have to save money first to move and then find jobs before we can move back.
We really like it here but it looks like three of our kids will be there so maybe it's time to think about moving.
Have a great day.

Randy said...

You are getting to be an old pro at blogging ... Sad story. Great outcome.

Debbie said...

Very Nice Mar. I think i saw this movie a few years ago. It gets better and better.....



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!