Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Friday everyone. Well finally off work and back to the grind tomorrow but I get Sunday off this week. Yahoo!!!! We are collecting money at work for the red cross to fund hurricane Ike victims. I never thought I'd have to worry about that.And I feel really sorry for all the people that lost there homes or even worse someone they love. It amazed me how many people won't donated even a dollar. Its a sad society we live in these days. I honestly can't wait to move back too a small town instead of a big city. Not much of a city girl I guess. This town kind of reminds me of living in Vegas Debbie do you remember how rude the people were there back then? I do. So, I was driving to work today and all of a sudden theres all these hugh sheets of paper all over the road. People are dodging in and out of traffic to miss them, remember we are going around 60 mph and people drive like maniacs here. So, shoooo I missed one crap theres another one did I hit it didn't here nothing must not of but where did it go???? Oh good a red light I'd get out and look but in 4 lanes of traffic nah I'll wait ,I'm thinkin. Then bein the space cadet that I can be I'm off in lala land drivin along thinkin about who knows and forgot all about even looking. Not very smart huh? I get to work and then leave and go to lunch still not remembering hey stupid look for paper why isn't my air conditioning working very well. Hmmmm paper never crossed my mind. Finished working and got in my car to leave and this couple stopped me as I was leaving the parking lot and he pulled this huge piece of paper out of my car. I have a chrysler sebring so it has a big opening on the front which to my surprise was filled with paper. All I can say is I guess I should of got out at the light and checked. Don't seem to have done any damage to anything and hey the air is working perfect now go figure. But anyway have a great Friday night. see ya

4 comments:

Karen said...

You always have these great LONG posts and I can't think of anything to post about. Life here has been so hectic lately with kids coming and going (Rachael and Daniel both came to visit for a week, Daniel on his leave from the Marines and Rachael just needing a place to crash for a week). Anyway, I'm trying to figure out something to post about. I guess I just have writers block or something.
Well have a great Saturday!!! :)

Debbie said...

I'm with Karen, It's hard sometimes to have things to write about. Glad your car didn't get damaged. Did Robert make it home yet? Well have a great weekend!! We have been doing alot of practice with the leash. Ben doesn't always come when I call him yet, but he seems to know his name. Talk to you later

Debbie said...

If you talk to For please wish him a Happy Birthday from me !!

Karen said...

Okay, it's been four days since your last post. When are you going to post again? I'm going to try to post a little more often but sometimes it's so hard to think of things to post about. I just got used to you posting every day or two.
How's everything going? Did you ever get in touch with Forrest?
We have problems getting Jonathan to return our calls. We miss him a lot and it's hard to know how he's doing since we can't ever get in touch with him.
Hope you have a good day.
Love Karen



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!