Sunday, September 21, 2008

Well today is Sunday and you guessed it day off. So, we snacked, napped, and watched football. And my Bears got whooped by Roberts stupid bucs. But I don't think they would of if it hadn't been for a bogus call from the ref. Oh well next time all I can say is GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!! On a different note my little boy turned 28 today. Where did the time go. And the worst part of it is I can't even get ahold of him to tell him happy birthday. It's tough bein a mom and even tougher when your kid lives on the other side of the country from you. And I know I used little boy and 28 in the same sentence but to me he will always be my little boy . So in my heart I'm saying happy birthday son I love you. omg I almost forgot, gotta tell you what happened to me yesterday. I went on break at work and I got my bottle of water out of the freezer and opened it took 1 tiny little sip out of it because the ice was pushing out and it smelled funny and within 1 min of taking that sip my lips started burning really bad then they started to swell then my tongue and roof of my mouth started swelling. I paniced how can you have an allergic reaction to water???? Only me. There is a nurse practitioner at the grocery store by my work so I walked down there and by the time I got there my nostrils were starting to swell. She told me I was having an allergic reation to something DUH I was thinking she ask me what I had eaten and I hadnt eaten anything that day except that sip of water. So she made me take 50 mil of benedril. well 30 min later I couldn't keep my eyes open, but the swelling was going down. Needless to say I kept that bottle of water and I'm gonna call the manufacture of it on Monday. What is this world coming to when you can't even drink water? Scarey huh???? anyway have a great week and talk soon

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Water, Huh?. Glad you are OK. Hey you should of seen My Raiders three minutes left in the game and they are ahead by 10 points, and the unthinkable happened, they LOST!! Boo Hoo...I am starting to get used to those kind of results though. Water, Huh?

Karen said...

That's crazy about the water. Rebecca gets allergic reactions like that but only when she eats wheat products.
Wow! Forrest is 28? Time sure flys. Rebecca will be 29 in a couple of weeks. It makes me feel so old having an almost 30 year old.
Well have a super great day.
Love Karen

Randy said...

Hey, our blog is looking great. Yes I got the fotos. Watch out for that water.



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!