Thursday, September 11, 2008

so i finally made it to blogspot and geez it only took a couple months guess bone head would be the word. I looked at the pix of Daniels grad and I am so proud of him a Marine thats awesome. well here in florida we were just brushed by hurricane ike thank goodness for brushings. So far I havent had to deal with a real hurricane and I for one am not looking forward to that if I ever have to. Anyway I guess Im here in blog land and will get better as I figure this out.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey I found you. I just kept entering it in the tool bar. I used Google . I like your story about IKE. I can't wait to read more. Hope you got some pictures I emailed you. I have only sent a few . They seem to be to big to send too many at a time I will keep forwarding them a little at time .

Debbie said...

OH yeah , I love the look of your new page. It is very cool!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

hi aunt Marilyn
how are you? now you have blog and show picture. you see my blog it have meny pic on the blog

Debbie said...

hey did you find me yet?



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!