Saturday, October 25, 2008

YOU REALLY MISSED ME???????

Well so I guess I was missed??? Just been having those horrible days at work trying to manage being around an unmanageable manager if you can relate. It seems no matter where you work there is always someone that can ruin it. She really has no business even being a manager let alone my boss. OOOOH we went to Fort Desoto the other day and was having a great time on the beach together gather seashells and just walkin along when all of a sudden OUCH I stepped on a jelly fish that stung the bottom of my foot that was no fun. Kind of felt like a bee sting. But its better now. The weather has been kind of dreary here lately so I've been a lil depressed I hate that. And no Randy we don't have world series tickets I wish..... I love baseball. Although my yankees didn't make it. We only live about 15 minutes from the stadium but no tickets bummmmmer!!!!!!! Robert almost had to go out of state again but they changed their mind thank goodness so he is workin here this trip. I wish I had a traveling job sometimes then maybe I could see some of the places I haven't seen which is wide open so I could just about go anywhere and it would be new to me. But for now I will be content with being home with my husband. Of course there is alot of places real close to us I haven't seen so maybe a weekend trip or something.Anyway hurry up and buy me tickets to Hawaii bro..... lol maybe one of us will win the lottery how nice would that be. So take care and talk to you all soon...

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

We saw a jellyfish in the ocean we not swim with jellyfish we saw people swimming and got hurt by jellyfish and they not read sing say don't swim in ocean with jellyfish. Do you learn sign language from signing book? when you come see me I will teach you more sign. I can read lips sometime. And I can teach uncle Robert sign too love you too

Karen said...

YEAH! You are alive! It's about time we heard from you!
I have the boss from the same place yours came from. She is terrible. Which is why I'm so stressed at work. I only have her for 6 months because our assistant managers switch areas every 6 months but I just got her and don't know if I can handle her for that long.
YESSSS! Another Yankee fan in the fam. I thought I was alone!
Rebecca's talking about man-o-wars. There were signs posted not to swim but people ignored the signs and were getting stung like crazy. We saw people with flaming red arms, not just where they got stung, but their whole arms were red and swollen. There were paramedics there treating the stings. It did get people out of the water fast though when they got stung. Randy said their sting is worse than a box jelly fish sting.
I heard that urine relieves the pain when you get stung.
Oh, on the lottery thing, I guess you'll have to be the one to win since we don't have the lottery here. Bummer!
I'm glad Robert didn't have to go out of the state again.
Well have a great weekend.
Love ya,
Karen

Karen said...

Happy Halloween to you too. Do you work today? Are you doing anything fun? We get around 600 to 700 trick-or-treaters here so we'll be passing out candy all evening.
Well have a great day.



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!