Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FEELIN A BIT HOMESICK TODAY

Hi everyone its voting day and I'm really wondering who will it be. Its a cloudy day here today and probably why I'm feelin a lil down. I really want to go home with my family see everyone hug my grandkids that are growing up way to fast. Don't get me wrong I love my life here with the most awesome husband a girl could ask for but I miss everyone back home. Never really thought I'd miss Oregon but thats where my roots are and I guess getting all of you to move here is out of the question and I'm desparately trying to make my transfer happen but, then I wonder if we move back to Oregon is Robert gonna be happy after all this is where everyone and everything hes ever known is. Is that fair??? Is there a happy medium somewhere? And Randy and Karen are like half a world from me hmmmm.... gotta get us all together somehow. And I miss my dog I should of taken him with me when I left poor baby he must just hate me. Bucky a big 120 lb black lab that was the baby of our chocolate lab that we got the day bj died. Hes really a very special dog to me and he was by my side through everything I was going through and was always so there for me. I wonder sometimes if he seen me now would he still remember me??? I probably would steal him if I got the chance but, no I guess I couldn't do that since he hasn't been with me for 3 years now. He actually could say momma believe it or not and he always sat and watched out the window for me to come home. Booohooo I'm a mean mom. Then I think what rights has Randy got to have anything that was mine but I guess it all comes down to I gave up all my rights when I left which I wouldn't change for anything. I think maybe a little bit of anger is coming out RODE TO RECOVERY!!!!!!!!! One can only hope. Anyway have a wonderful day and don't forget to hug your dog today.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I know what you mean about leaving your dog. We left Macy, our bloodhound when we moved here and I still miss her. She was my favorite dog ever, although Bear, out Chow has probably been the most faithful (We did bring him with us). As for all of us living closer together, Oregon? All the cold rainy winters? And rain ten months out of the year? Yuck. Maybe we should all move to Florida. Sunshine! Our friend was just there doing Ironman Florida and said it was COLD there too. She actually had to wear clothes to bike in instead of her swimsuit. Is it cold where you're at? I guess even 60 degree weather would feel cold to us after living here.

Karen said...

We didn't know that our friend, Bree Wee, was racing in Ironman. She told everyone she was going to a Ricky Martin concert. I did have my suspicions though and when I checked the ironman live website on Sunday I saw that she had come in 4th place overall for the women. I was kinda disappointed that we didn't know because we usually stay glued to our computers when she's racing ironman just to watch her progress and cheer her on even though she can't hear us. Anyway, she earned a slot into the Kona world championships for next year. She's probably one of the best if not the best women triathlete swimmers in the world. I think her parents live somewhere near you also because she goes there sometimes to visit her family. So did you go down and watch the race at all? We go every year, here, and have a great time every watching every year. Plus the longer we live here, the more people we know that does the race and so this year my throat was sore from cheering for so many people.

BreeWee said...

Hi Mar!
Thanks a bunch for the comment... St. Pete huh? My family lives in Sarasota, what a small world!

Hope you are feeling cheery soon. Take care and see ya in Hawaii (if you come for a visit!)

Bree

Debbie said...

Hurry and come home, we miss you too!! You need to get your new puppy. Riley, right. he's out there somewhere just waiting for you.. You did exactly what you needed to do Mar. Don't ever think you were wrong in your decision. EVER.

Randy said...

Thanks for thinking of me on surgery day. I'm recovering super fast ... Anytime you get homesick just think of all those rainy, cold days in Oregon and how you would wish you were somewhere warm. Think of everyone who wishes they were were you are now.

Debbie said...

Hey Randy's right, I do wish I was where you are. The rain has begun and no end in sight.I will try to post something new really soon. I have been busy with more reports. Trucking is NO FUN.



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!