Friday, November 14, 2008

So, I found out last night some very good news!!!!! Forrest and his lil family are moving to st pete next month. Yahoo kid grandkids and daughterinlaw. So they will be looking for jobs on line and will get a place when they get here. That makes me a very happy girl. Now thats 4 down and the rest of you can follow right???? Glad you are up and running Randy train train train..... Well gotta get off to work land just wanted everyone to know my news love you all and have a good day

2 comments:

Karen said...

Marilyn, that's great news! I'm so excited for you. That's the best news I've heard in a long time. Hopefully they'll be able to find jobs quickly. Keep up posted.

Debbie said...

What??? i did not know Forrest and Stacey and the kids were moving back there. So what abour Your Transfer??. Wow Mar what a nice Christmas present. So tell me more I want all the details, Hurry i am on pins and needles!!!



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!