Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good morning everyone. Still house hunting for Forrest. Can't wait till they get here. It's been cold here the last week can't believe I call 50 cold but think I've became a Floridian all of a sudden. Brrrrrr... what a wooos but it does feel cold. I remember feeding my horse at 2 below with wet hair and not feeling this cold. Funny how the body changes isn't it??? Almost turkey day and guess we are going to Robert's moms house for Thanksgiving. No cooking for me which means no left overs bummer how am I suppose to make homemade turkey and noodles I always make that. Hmmmm guys that will have to wait until Christmas. No ham for this girl besides they don't have good hams here like we did in Oregon. And can you believe no big hunk candy bars here Robert didn't even know what they were till we went to Oregon for vac. Deb hooked us up guess I'll have to send to Oregon for some cause they are gooooddd. Ah the simple pleasures. Anyway have a wonderful day and keep warm...lol

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey there . thanks for the great comments on my blog. I will send you some big hunks soon. I told Kim I wanted to that for halloween but I didn't get to it. Sorry. Well the good thing is you don't have to clean up your kitchen after dinner. You can always make a small turkey for you and Robert to have leftovers. Dont forget pink stuff. LOL

Randy said...

We're still trying to find ways to keep cool here. Our really humid weather is finally getting behind us. Still our temps are mid 80s to the lowest of 70 at night.

Basically it's like a really nice spring day in Oregon, only it lasts all winter and spring. have a great day.

Karen said...

Thanks for your post. The no Thanksgiving leftovers part gave me an idea for a new post. I'm always happy for new ideas 'cause I can never think of anything to post. I actually started to leave you a different comment but copied and pasted it into my blog, then a few changes, and viola, a new post! :-) Now Randy won't be bugging me to put in a new post for awhile.
I'm sure you'll have a great day with Roberts family, and like you said, there's always Christmas dinner, or like Deb said, you can make a Thanksgiving dinner the next day or something.
How much longer till Forrest and his family get there?

Karen said...

P.S.
I know what you mean about the Big Hunks. We have things that we can't buy here and crave often. The next time we go the the mainland I'm stocking up and shipping things here.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

I am just sending out a Help Cecil call... haven't seen a new post for a while so here goes.........


HELP CECIL HELP!!!!



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!