Saturday, November 15, 2008

So its Saturday and we have been searching craigs list for a house for Forrest and Stacey found about too many wow theres alot of houses out there. Rent isnt too bad here like 800 for a 2 bdrm which I guess they could handle. I'm still way excited and can't wait to see them again. Sad thing is no time off during Christmas which is when they will be here. But oh well will have plenty of days off to enjoy them. Stacey said she will miss a white Christmas so I guess we will have to take them to the beach white sand Christmas guess that will do. I know what Deb is talking about in her blog about the retail holidays they start all too soon. Geez we are already getting swim suit and shorts in probably for the spring break season. Course I guess here a swim suit would be a good Christmas present right?? We do have very beautiful beaches here . Stacey came to visit me not long after I got to Florida and we went to the beach. I was so amazed by how white the sand was and how blue the water was and warm oh my gosh it feels like a pool. I said out loud look how pretty the ocean is here and was informed by a man passing by that it wasn't the ocean its the gulf of Mexico. Well it looks like the ocean to me..... my bad!!!!! Talk about bursting my bubble still call it the ocean though so there man on the beach!!!!!!!!So it is what it is I guess. If you can't see any land out there it must be an ocean right? Its salty aren't oceans salty???? Puzzles me....... Oh well huh! well have a wonderful day and talk at you soon

2 comments:

Debbie said...

So Beautiful Water is Beatiful water, Right? You guys are all ready putting out swim suits Huh?. I am still waiting to hear details on your kids. Are They driving again or flying. Hope evevything goes really smooth. Talk to you later.

Karen said...

We don't even get rid of swim suits here. We carry tons of them year round.
Our friend Bree Wee just posted recently that she was informed when she was there for the Ironman that it isn't called an ocean. It's the gulf of Mexico, so I guess locals must like to inform newcomers that it's not an ocean. I would have called it an ocean also.
Rent sounds cheap there. We pay a LOT for rent here so $800 would be wonderful.
Let us know for sure when they are coming. And when they find jobs and a house.



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!