Monday, October 13, 2008

waiting..waiting...waiting

I am a very happy girl today Robert is like 10 hrs away yahooooo. Can't wait kinda feels like a first date. I just feel like half of me is gone when he goes out of town. Must be love huh??? This love thing is all new to me its actually kinda awesome if I don't say so myself. I have so much to do today clean house..... wait..... laundry .......wait ..... Long process to get him home. Hope he missed me half as much as I do him. Well anyway better get busy I know so I can hurry up and wait...... Love you all

7 comments:

Karen said...

"happy..happy..happy" for you that Robert is coming home. I thought he was going to be gone for 2 or 3 weeks. How long will he be home for this time?
You should take up jogging. It really helps with depression for me and I was reading a triathlete book and the Dr. who wrote it said he has never seen a patient who runs on a regular basis with depression. It is good for the body and mind. Oh well I guess I better get back to work.
Love ya,
Karen

Debbie said...

Hey There glad to hear Roberts is coming home so soon. Hope you have a nice homecoming. Denise has a new cell number she wants me to share with you it is 5419610596.My computer has had a problem for a little while . Actually it is the service. I have been waiting for it to come back on so I could talk with you guys. So Hello. Hows everything. Anyway have fun love ya

Debbie said...

Help Cecil Help!!




call me

Debbie said...

HEY WHAT'S UP! WRITE SOMETHING WILL YA.

Karen said...

I've been waiting..waiting..waiting for a new post. It's been ten long days since your last. How are you doing? Is Robert still at home? Every time I turn on my computer I look for a new post but it's always the same. Sigh!!! LOL
I hope all is going well for you.
Love ya,
Karen

Randy said...

You must still be waiting huh? Do you have tickets to the World Series???

Karen said...

Are you still alive?



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!