Friday, July 31, 2009

hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that yesterday we lost hank. It was so sad and hard. Still is. the house feels so empty and its really very sad to go home. tom Foley from the tampa bay rays called and told us they made a jersey for him and we are suppose to pick it up Sunday. hat was the last smile I got from hank when I told him it was his birthday present from them. his birthday is aug 4th but he never made it and he never gets to see his jersey. I am going to frame it for him. Well my head is kind of a mess so I will let you go for now. I love you all

No comments:



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!