Monday, December 8, 2008

Hi everyone. So yesterday we were out looking at houses for Forrest which we finally got them one it's like 1 mile from us but anyway, we were on our way home and seen the SPCA was set up with puppies for adoption at the fire station so we stopped. We adopted a lil boy lab puppy his name is Riley. We get to bring him home on tuesday and I am so excited although Robert has 2 old cats that will probably not welcome their new lil brother with open arms maybe open claws but I'm sure not with love. But he will not be a lil guy for long so hopefully they will get used to him before then. I'm so excited my kids coming new puppy and a wonderful husband what more could a girl want. Besides the rest of her family to be here also. We will work on that right guys???? Anyway heres a pic of Riley for you to see. Love you all

4 comments:

Karen said...

He is so cute. I love Black Labs. When my grandma died we inherited hers even thought we already had three other dogs. She loved life on the farm. When we got her she was old and fat but all those acres to run on, ponds to swim in and kids to play with, she seemed to get younger and thinner. But old dogs don't live forever and she finally went to live with my grandma again. It was very hard to lose her because every time I looked at her I saw my grandma.
I'm glad you found a house only a mile away. It must be getting close for them to get there.
Well post more pictures of Riley soon. He looks so sweet and I'm sure he'll love you as much as Ben loves Deb.

Debbie said...

Marilyn , He is so super cute. I just want to hug him. He looks really soft. I hope he will talk like bucky does. I am very glad the kids will be so close to you guys. Guess what , I bought some Big Hunks today so I will get them in the mail this week , Promise. love you guys have fun when Riley gets there.

Randy said...

Hey, you changed your blog ... congrats on your doggie.

Debbie said...

DID YOU GET YOUR BIG HUNKS YET? HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM. IS RILEY CHEWING ON EVERYTHING LIKE BEN IS? HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A LOT OF FUN WITH HIM. IT'S TRYING SOMETIMES TO AS PATIENT AS YOU NEED TO HUH? LET US KNOW WHEN FORREST AND FAMILY ARRIVE. WE GOT SNOW LAST NIGHT BURRRRR. MORE BY SUNDAY HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!