Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good morning well the kids are heading into Texas today they should be here some time on thursday. Long drive with a trailer attached to your vehicle. We took some pics of our neighborhood last night and a few of our house but we aren't done yet some keep that in mind when you look at the pics and by far I am not a photog. Its gonna be 80 here today and I see Oregon is bein hit with snow burrrr. Theres a snow storm thats following Forrest hopefully they will be out of that soon Texas looks clear after that I think they will be in good weather. Anyway don't laugh at my pics I'm trying love you all and have a good day.

4 comments:

Randy said...

Hey mar, thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I answered your question about photography on my blog as well.

Debbie said...

How was christmas. Was it like old times with Forrest there. Hope so . Look at the photos Randy posted, they are really fun. Let me know whats going on down there. Miss you, Love deb

Debbie said...

Happy New Years Mar. Were in the World are you. (Help Cecil Help!!!) You know I only use "Cecil" in case of emergencies.Hows Riley doing. Ben is a BIG MONSTER. Getting into everything. If you get hte chance go to my blog , I posted a video from Brittians got talent about a dog named Gin. She can do some pretty remarkable dancing. Hope to talk to you soon. Love ya deb

Karen said...

Wow! Your kids have been getting into Texas for the last 22 days It's been that long since your last post!
How are you doing? Is everything okay? Let us know if you're all right.
Love Karen



Deb and Robert

Andrew and his wife Brandie

Forrest and Stacey

andrew

For's lil family

Grandpa and Faith at the beach

Andrew future triathaloner!!!!!

us and the grandkids Andrew and Faith

aaaahhhh!!!!!!